Terms of Service
The following are subject to change without notice.
- OUR POLICY -We will always be looking to save you the most amount of money if it's the lower end solution to the higher end solution, We will explain the pros and cons of the different options for repairing your computer, network and other electronic device. We will provide you the most accurate estimate possible.and give a clear, non-technical description of your computer, network and electronic problem.
- GUARANTEE OF WORK - Phone systems installs are guaranteed for 30 days. Removal of Viruses are guaranteed for 30 days. Software repairs on computers running Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10 are guaranteed for 14 days. Guarantees on hardware repairs will be based on the manufacturer's warranty. If a used part or computer is involved, the guarantee is 30 days, unless otherwise stated. If there is a problem with the service or part provided, and you contact us within the specified time frame, we will work to resolve the problem at no additional cost to you.
- INVOICING/METHODS OF PAYMENT - Any business has the option of being invoiced for any service provided. You will have 30 days to make the full payment. After 30 days have elapsed a fee of 1.5 % interest will be charged on the unpaid amount, added monthly until the balance is paid in full (18% annual). For residential customers, payment is due in full at the time services are rendered. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards. Returned checks are subject to a $30.00 fee.
- TRIP FEES - If the computer to be serviced is located more than 30 miles from our shop, we reserve the right to charge a $25.00 travel fee in addition to the normal hourly fees.
- DATA BACKUP - You understand and agree that prior to contacting or allowing a technician to perform any repair on your computer, it is your responsibility to back-up the data, software, information or other files stored on your computer disks and/or drives. You acknowledge and agree that All About Technology, LLC shall not be responsible under any circumstance for any loss or corruption of data and/or software.
- ACCESS - The technician must receive full access to the computer(s) and/or peripheral(s) to be serviced, access to your residence, your consent and cooperation to enter your residence or business, with working space and electrical power. If the technician arrives at the scheduled service time and determines that he/she does not reasonably have the access or cooperation described in the previous sentence, then services may be denied and a $60 cancellation charge will be assessed.
- PART ORDERS - A customer may have to pay in full for a part before it is ordered..
- PIRATED SOFTWARE - Under no circumstances do we work with pirated software